[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Running run.bat produces no output.

tdemuth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 05:15:30 EDT 2007

Thanks for all of your advices and suggestions, but I was able to solve the problem. I had to set the JAVA_HOME-variable to JDK 1.6, the system's default. I had tried before with JAVA_HOME set to 1.5, because everybody said, that JBoss under 1.6 isn't tested, but see above that doesn't work if your system's default is set to another JDK.

kind regards
Tobias

P.S.: PeterJ: Thank god, I'm running a German Windows, where "Program Files" is localized to "Programme" - No whitespace-issues in pathnames ;)!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072384#4072384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072384