[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: PingTimerTask broken pipe

btsibr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 08:38:11 EDT 2007

I'm having a similar issue after using an EJB3 timer to send a status request message to a topic from a stateless session bean.  There is an MDB that receives the responses and writes them to the DB.

In the EJB that sends the message, I'm absolutely closing all connections in a finally block.. however after a while the server stops accepting connections (and even refuses to gracefully shut down).

So it seem as if something in the timer implementation or remoting is causing the server to run out of resources.  We do see lots of 'hung' control threads.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072466#4072466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072466