[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: please document library versions

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 09:23:34 EDT 2007

The above (except facelets) are out of JBoss Embedded (or Embeddable EJB3 for pre Seam2), which is in JBoss CVS/SVN.  The facelets in 1.2.1.GA was, IIRC a CVS snapshot (but it could have been 1.1.12, not sure), the facelets in Seam2 is facelets 1.1.13.

Why? Well facelets is obvious (we needed fixes which weren't in a released version).  And currently Seam depends on JBoss Embedded at build time (but not at runtime, you do need thirdparty-all for deploying to non JBoss AS app servers if they don't have all the deps needed, normally javassist). I am working on improving dep management currently, and the dependency on JBoss Embedded (apart from it's api) will go away.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072494#4072494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072494