[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMSSecurityException when trying to subscribe to a tempo

hicks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 09:32:49 EDT 2007

You really are a helpful person aren't you?
In practice, most of us don't live and breathe JBoss, as you obviously do. It's one of many technologies we use in the course of our jobs. With the tight time schedules of most software projects, we can't usually afford the luxury of becoming intimately familiar with every product we come into contact with. Bearing that in mind, I asked a simple question which an obvious 'God' of JBoss like yourself could answer in an instant without too much thought. I asked the question to avoid spending a lot of time poring over the documentation. I searched the forum and found no answer to my question, so I asked.
And as for doing my research, this forum is itself a resource. I just hoped to find a quick answer to help me solve a problem and save some time. Sorry if I was mistaken and caused offense.

Speaking of time, I've already wasted more than I should here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072503#4072503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072503