[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven Archetype for Seam?

-Arthur- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 11:08:33 EDT 2007

Any news on that?
I'm really struggling around getting an EJB3/War Web Application Environment to work...
Im familiar with Plain Hibernate / Seam / Microcontainer with Entity Beans, and now im interested in EJB3 and would really like to have any tutorial (or archetype) to getting started... (Im trying now for 2 days to get sth. to work)

I can't find sth. on google on that topic ( Building Web Apps with Seam, Maven, EJB3, Jboss AS) and im really confused on how to package my app in an ear and so on...

Could anybody do some pioneer work on that who is more familiar with j2ee, maven,  seam and write a how to guide? It would be amazing!
Im really frustrated on that, and thought to throw that topic in the corner, until it is possible to build seam with maven...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072561#4072561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072561