[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Call EJB from a client application deployed on JBOSS 4.2.1

titone95 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 11:49:02 EDT 2007

Hi,
this is my problem:
I have an application (WAR) running on Jboss 4.0.2 that call EJBs (2.x) deployed in an EAR on the same Jboss (it still works if EJB are on remote Joss).
Now I want to migrate this application and the EAR containing the EJB on Jboss 4.2.1GA.
I thought that all I have to do was to replace the jbossall-clint.jar inside my war application, but if I replace the jar, the application is not deployed on Jboss 4.2.1.
Any ideas? Which are the jars that I have to put on the clint's classpath??

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072596#4072596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072596