[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam deploying a class from my war file from path WEb-IN

birwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 15:26:07 EDT 2007

Not sure why this fixed it, but as I looked through my log file I noticed that JBoss was complaining because I did not have a facelets class. I was not using facelets (I am using JSP), so I thought the error was minor. I decided to push a facelets.jar file to my server to get rid of the first message and now my annotated bean is being scanned and published correctly by SEAM... I am not sure why this fixed it, however.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072702#4072702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072702