[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [SEAM 2.0 BETA 1] Embedded ejb container fails at test s

jdbastin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 20:12:13 EDT 2007

I too get this error.  My environment is identical to littlewing's.  To verify, I downloaded a clean copy of Seam 2.0 Beta, changed to the examples/booking directory and tried "ant testexample".  The stacktrace is also identical to littlewing's and refers to two missing rars:

jboss.jca:name='jms-ra.rar',service=RARDeployment -> ** NOT FOUND **

jboss.jca:name='jboss-local-jdbc.rar',service=RARDeployment -> ** NOT FOUND **

I thought I could bypass it by overriding the startJbossEmbeddedIfNecessary method in my test case but that gives me a NoSuchMethodError for a Drools class:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.drools.RuleBase.newStatefulSession(Z)Lorg/drools/StatefulSession;
at org.jboss.seam.security.RuleBasedIdentity.initSecurityContext(RuleBasedIdentity.java:65)
at org.jboss.seam.security.RuleBasedIdentity.create(RuleBasedIdentity.java:53)

I figured I should wait until the Booking example is working before I try anything else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072792#4072792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072792