[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using EntityManager in Hibernate Validator

csl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 02:37:29 EDT 2007

I try to use the EntityManager in a Hibernate Validator, for I'd like to ensure the uniqueness of a username. This should get reported to the user using ajax4jsf. I implemented it using a JSF Validator and it worked, but the Hibernate Validator approach would be preferable, I guess.

How can I inject the EntityManager into my Validator? I also tried Component#getInstance but it returns a proxy to an already closed Entity Manager...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072850#4072850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072850