[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Information on jPDL package

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 04:54:23 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've two littles questions...

1 - When I make a zip file with the "Save Without Deploying..." button, the zip file contain all classes for actions, assignment etc... I would like to know why there is here ?? Are they written on data base ??

2 - My second question is linked whith the first one... I thought that jBPM took a simple xml file for parameter... If there is the classes in the package, I suppose that jBoss use there... How can I do to reproduce the exact behavior of the deployement used by jBoss ?? (with web-console)

Thanks in advance for your reactions ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072911#4072911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072911