[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Connection handle has been closed and is unusable

msduk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 05:09:03 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I'm getting the same problem. I'm wondering whether it's mySql because I've been told it's concurrent transaction handling is poor. I'm going to move to Postgres today to see if there are any improvements.

  | Thanks, AL.

I am pretty sure it isn't down to mysql's concurrency ability but I did think it might be some configuration issue or one with the drivers. Grateful for the feedback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072920#4072920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072920