[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: entityManager goes null on form submit?

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 06:38:45 EDT 2007

Yes... but my servlet filter is setup with "*.seam" - so I wasn't sure if it would have any effect.

Also, I should've posted a better test case, so here ya go:

1. I am using the exact same code from this article for the filter.

2. The UI and backend code I am using is from seam-gen.

You should be able to reproduce with these 2 things. I also tried this with only one em instead of 2 and still get same results. I even took the part of the app (the seam-gen code) that is using one of the 2 em's and broke it out into a seperate ear. So I had 2 ears running under the Jboss 4.2 AS, and it still does the same thing... it is Crazy!

So, we used jswat to try and see clearer what is happening, and it the app is blowing up on the ITextRenderer. But I still don't understand how something in one EAR can affect the entitymanager of another.

Thanks[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072962#4072962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072962