[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Advice on Negotaing with JMS

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 09:09:10 EDT 2007

I have a high transaction backend that we are trying to get to the smallest response time as possible. I am using the JMS but I am finding that the negotiating with the JMS is actually taking up quite a bit of time. I am using the connectionfactory from java:/JmsXA which as I understand it is pulling from a pool. The issue seems to be with creating the session, destination, producer and then finally sending the message. I was thinking that I might be able to create a thread to handle all of this for me and reduce my response time to the JMS to almost 0. I also know that threads never seem to work the way you want them to i.e. deadlocks.  Does any one have a thought on this subject or maybe a better solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073018#4073018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073018