[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectItems & noSelectionLabel

hager do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 09:40:05 EDT 2007

Hello,
I'm using selectItems and noSelectionLabel,and i have some problems

this my code

  | <h:selectOneMenu id="selectOneSituationDeFamille" 							 value="#{collaborateurHome.instance.situationDeFamille}" >
  |
  | <s:selectItems value="#{collaborateurHome.situationFamilleKeys}"
  |                        var="situationFamilleIterator"
  | 	            label="#{collaborateurHome.situationFamilleMap[situationFamilleIterator]}"
  | 			id="selectSituations"
  |                         noSelectionLabel="Select Situation"/>
  | 			</h:selectOneMenu>

when i choose the selectItem "Select Situation", and i submit the form, I want to insert in the database the value "no situation Selected"? How can I do?
I'm using seam 1.2.1
collaborateurHome.situationFamilleKeys is a Set that contains the Keys of the MAP.
thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073032#4073032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073032