[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Type Substitution doesn't work with Schema2Java Client appro

M_schumpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 10:21:41 EDT 2007

Dear Community,

I have written a simple Web Service which uses Type Substitution (uses the @XmlSeeAlso annotation)

Everything works fine if I use the classes, that are used by by the service, in the Client.

But when I try to use the from WSDL generated classes in the Client, only the Super Classes are passed to the Web Service. So no Type Substitution at all.

I have used the wsconsume -t 2.1 switch, so the @XmlSeeAlso annotations are present in the generated classes.

I tried the same with GlassFish and there this proplem doesn't exist.

I compared the generated classes and I found no differences with the annotations. Only some version comments were slightly different (JAX-WS RI 2.1.2 <-> JAX-WS RI 2.1.1)

I'm using the JBoss 4.2.1GA release where I updated the JBossWS modul to version 2.0.0GA.

Anybody here who has a clue on how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
m_schumpa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073063#4073063