[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Tool for developing JSF controls in JBoss portal

tex321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 10:31:23 EDT 2007

Hello.

Which tool is recommended for building JSF portlets in JBoss Portal. I am new at this and am just starting with development in JBoss portal. I have following functionality demands:
- display of data from java beans in jsf table (first, last, next, previos) buttons + N entries per page
- display of graphs that are created from java beans data (feeded through EJB session beans and at the end DB)
- master detail relationships between entries (tables in jsf)

What is best pratice for building such application. Should I use some tool like Java Studio Creator or are there better tools for building jsf portlets for JBoss portal.

Thanks for any advice,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073072#4073072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073072