[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EJB 3.0 Seam Component Not Found

birwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 12:21:29 EDT 2007

OK.. I have left the configuration file as it is. I decided to roll my version of SEAM back to the stable version. I am using 1.2.1 and I have made more progress.

I placed a seam.properties file at the root of my EJB-JAR file and it appeared to attempt to deploy the EJB as a SEAM component, but there was a new error. Exception sending context initiailized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener Caused by no method having a @Destroy and @Remove annotations.

At this point, I felt like I was getting close. I added an empty method and labeled it with these annotations and then the EJB deployed and worked fine. My JSP file saw it and was able to display data from the EJB.

If someone from JBoss-SEAM wants me to try to duplicate my issues on the Beta version of the product, I am happy to. It seemed like I was stuck until I installed the stable version. I can leave my configuration as is and place the beta version of SEAM back on my machine and see if it deploys correctly... Let me know... Thanks for all of your help on this one. It had me stumped for a day.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073116#4073116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073116