[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: The neverending logout topic

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 15:35:32 EDT 2007

chakotey07

I've managed to declare the properties files and run the aforementioned code to logout ... only I didn't really logout.  In any case, I cannot maintain a flat file of usernames and passwords so I'm keen to learn how I can avoid the UsersRolesLoginModule all together.

In my login-config.xml I am currently only defining my LdapExtLoginModule.  Perhaps I should be defining an IdentityLoginModule as well?

Did you mean the jboss-portal.sar\conf\login-config.xml or the server\default\conf\login-config.xml?

 nollie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073190#4073190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073190