[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - how to connect to a remote queue - with JBM over HTTP

geeky2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 16:06:07 EDT 2007

hello everyone,

i am trying to understand and adapt the code found in the $JBM/examples/http directory to send and receive a message from another machine.

i thought that i had found the answer when i found this "How can I talk to a remote JBM instance from my servlet/MBean/EJB?" under FAQ on the project wiki.

[url]
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIConfigureTheJMSResourceAdapterToUseARemoteConnectionFactory
[/url]

unfortunately - after reading this FAQ - i am not able to get this to work.  one of my problems is that the contents of the FAQ do not seem to match anything i can find in a file - for instance - i was able to locate my jms-ds.xml file but there is not tag in this file for ProviderUrl and when i try to put one in the file - jboss throws an error when i start it up.

can someone point me to a better example of how to talk and read from a remote queue using JBM?

thx
mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073195#4073195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073195