[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jPDL Designer and Map parameters in actions

karmen38 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 11 00:30:42 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have an action that accepts a parameter of the type java.util.Map. I can pass such parameter from the process XML to this action using this notation:

  | <entry>
  |    <key> key </key>
  |    <value> value </value>
  | </entry>

When I edit such process in jPDL designer I can see all variables passed to the action but Map variables. They are displayed as three squares in the variable entry field. Moreover, when I save the node properties (f.i. change the name of the node) the Map variable disappears completely from the action for this node.

Could it be that I am doing something wrong or using the wrong combination of tools (see the versions below)? Could it be that Map variables are not supported so far by the designer? If this is the case is the support in the roadmap? Can I add it by myself and submit this to the project or this is something that is not that easy to do?

I am using Eclipse 3.2 (I did not manage to run the designer under 3.3) and designer 3.1.0.beta2

Thank you,
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073249#4073249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073249