[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Does s:link work with tuckey.org urlrewriter

unni_kri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 11 06:51:08 EDT 2007

I am trying to use tuckey.org's urlrewriter to rewrite a link generated using seam tag s:link.

Following outbound rule works,

  <outbound-rule encodefirst="true">
  | 		<from>^/shop/productSearchForm\.jsf(.+)$</from>
  |     <to>catalogItemID/test</to>
  |   </outbound-rule>

But, when I try to include the query parameters in the *from* pattern,
match fails. Following rule fails,

  <outbound-rule encodefirst="true">
  | 		<from>^/shop/productSearchForm\.jsf\?param1=(\d+)(.+)$</from>
  |     <to>catalogItemID/test</to>
  |   </outbound-rule>

What I suspect is, urlwriter is trying to match the pattern before the complete url is  generated ( ie; before the query string getting attached to the link).

Has any one successfully used url rewriter with seam s:link?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073273#4073273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073273