[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: OutOfMemoryError in JBPM3.2.1

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 12 10:40:13 EDT 2007

stana,

If it's a JBPM issue, file a JIRA issue, after first making sure there isn't one already.  If there already is one, you'll want to vote for it.

If you understand what's going on, and can describe it clearly, it's likely to get quicker attention.  If possible, you want to aim for someone to be able to reproduce it in 5 minutes.

If you have a unit test that reproduces the problem, it will get quicker attention.

If you have a proposed fix, attach a diff.

I'm not trying to tell you that you SHOULD do any of this - I'm just describing what's likely to work.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073376#4073376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073376