[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Single Session for Same IP?

ozorhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 01:41:00 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

Are you sure that multiple windows don't mean multiple sessions? I'm currently using several other web applications that can run different users in different windows.

The issue I'm worried about is if the problem is related to the IP of the machine, my application will simply collapse when users of a network obtaining their internet connection via a single IP connect to my application.

So to make sure I'll do the following tests:
- As you've said I'll open up different browsers (Firefox, Konqueror in my case) and see if the session is shared
- I'll connect to the application via 2 machines using the same external IP and see what happens

I'll keep posting the results.

Meanwhile, are there anyone else experiencing these kinds of issues?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073439#4073439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073439