[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Database Documentation

Gramulka66 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 02:18:30 EDT 2007

What I am looking for is some kind of the database reference guide, which include a short description of the columns (or I other words, what kind of information does the column hold). The optimal would be, if you from the column name could get a picture of the contents. Example; with a column named personaddress, I would assume the column hold a persons address. But what it the column is named tokenindex, then I would have no idea (it might be lack of JBPM understanding).
Hope it is more clear now.............

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073447#4073447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073447