[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL Designer and Map parameters in actions

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 04:48:50 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Deleting the configuration is indeed not a very clean behaviour ;-)
The idea is definitely that the GPD should behave as you suggest. Can you please file a JIRA issue for this?
Regarding node pluggablility, the only information at this moment is the plugin itself. All nodes are currently contributed through an extension point. The configuration forms are also contributed through the tabbed properties extension point.
I plan to write up an article that shows how to do this and also to make the process a lot easier, but in the meantime you will have to bear with reading the code. ;-)
Also, feel free to ask questions about it here on the forum, there are already a number of people doing this, and I am sure you will get answers if you post particular problems.
At the moment I am developing on Eclipse 3.3, but there are AFAIK no incompatibilities with Eclipse 3.2.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073470#4073470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073470