[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Strange behavior of jar file loading

marcopan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 06:16:52 EDT 2007

I had more or less the same problem in my application. I needed some not standard jars that must be available in the backing beans and I did not find a place where to put them in order to have them correctly deployed by the standard build.xml.

After many tries, I put them manually in the default/lib directory. A very ugly solution, I understand, so I'm looking for a better understanding of the problem.

Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073494#4073494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073494