[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Is JBoss running?

gokul_ifs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 07:23:32 EDT 2007

Our UNIX server has JBoss installed in it. And when I try to run JBoss it shows an error as

"06:03:40,412 ERROR [Http11Protocol] Error starting endpoint
  | java.net.BindException: Address already in use: 8080"

I logged in as root and I did 'ps -ef' in the UNIX server to list all the processes running in the server. I find that no process is using the port 8080.

If JBoss is already running the I should get the JBoss page in IE. In my case I am not getting the JBoss page in IE.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073513#4073513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073513