[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: I deployed jBPM to Weblogic9.1 successfully, but I can no

horstnaujoks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 09:54:21 EDT 2007

the easiest way to get access to jbpm-console under weblogic is done by turning off (comment out) the <security-constraint> element in the web.xml dd.
the more complicated way u have to configure the security realm of your weblogic domain to contain corresponding users and groups and a mapping of used roles to this groups in the weblogic.xml dd.
forget the user/group information in the database ... except you like to implement your own weblogic.security.providers.authentication.CustomDBMSAuthenticatorPlugin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073557#4073557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073557