[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Metadata Scope

system.out do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 13:58:54 EDT 2007

Is there any way to piggybag the metadata to be accessed by other interceptors?

I saw an example in PojoCacheImpl, but that one is applicable only within set of interceptors participating in a stack.  Here I want to use the shared metadata even in different JVM.
Here is one scenario:
1 - client interceptor creates metadata and adds it to invocation object (assuming we have one invocation object per thread)
2 - server interceptor looks for metadata in invocation object and updates it
3 - another server interceptor print the information within metadata

This should be very similar to Transaction handling in j2ee environment.

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073674#4073674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073674