[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: regardig jboss-beans.xml

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 14:08:02 EDT 2007

I use an alternative approach, using the Service Binding Manager...

In $JBOSS_HOME/server/[serverName]/conf I have service-bindings.xml (obtained from $JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples/binding-manager/sample-bindings.xml in a new installation), and this is sufficient for 4 configurations of servers.  Then, I deploy the Service Binding Manager in an MBean (new binding_manager-service.xml file):

<mbean code="org.jboss.services.binding.ServiceBindingManager"
  |           name="jboss.system:service=ServiceBindingManager">
  |       <attribute name="ServerName">ports-default</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="StoreURL">file:../server/port-bindings.xml</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="StoreFactoryClassName">
  |          org.jboss.services.binding.XMLServicesStoreFactory
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>

...where I can pass in the ServerName specific to each instance I'd like to use.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073677#4073677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073677