[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: entityManager goes null on form submit?

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 14:53:12 EDT 2007

For a quick hacked-up fix I extended EntityQuery and overrode the validate method and commented out super.validate along with throwing the exception...

  | @Override
  |     public void validate() {
  |         //super.validate();
  |         if (getEntityManager() == null) {
  |             //throw new IllegalStateException("entityManager is null");
  |         }
  |     }

Everything works fine now, and this hack is confined only to the entities that extend it.

Now, I also spent the majority of today trying to create an active Event context for my filter to no avail. I appreciate any help on making this happen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073687#4073687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073687