[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam SSL form Redirect

glblack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 16:20:06 EDT 2007

The application failed to deploy after using <navigation:pages>.

I did find a solution by modifying the server.xml for the jboss.web connector.  Adding scheme="https" to the Connector set the correct scheme for the HttpServletRequest to return the correct scheme.

Unfortunately, this creates the reverse problem of not being able to connect to the server directly.

This problem of being behind an SSL load balancer seems to be more of a servlet container issue.

   <Service name="jboss.web">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073718#4073718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073718