[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: is it possible to complete JBPM task and update entity a

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 05:58:39 EDT 2007

"vladimir.kovalyuk" wrote : is it possible to start a JBPM process and update entity as an atomic operation?

Yes, @CreateProcess only starts a process if the method with which it is annotated returns a non-null outcome without exception.  So, if the entity update fails (e.g. flush() with manual flush mode) then the process won't be created.

anonymous wrote : SFSB creates a process and saves its id as a property of an entity. I see changes in jbpm tables when entity hasn't been changed yet.

  | How can I make jbpm use transactions while seam says:
  | jBPM transaction management is enabled, disable in jbpm.cfg.xml?

Not sure, worth cross posting this one to the JBPM forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073911#4073911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073911