[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: How to uniquely identify a mbeanserver object created in

m_bala23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 06:36:39 EDT 2007

But in our case (we actually use the spring way of locating the mbeanserver i.e

    )agentId is dynamically generated by th Jboss for the mbeanserver.so we are not able to locate the mbeanserver unquiely.When we start the JCOnsole another mbeanserver is also created,so we were not able to locate the mbeanserver created by the jboss between those two mbeanservers(jboss mbeanserver and JConsole mbeanserver).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073932#4073932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073932