[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging bridge question

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 08:38:02 EDT 2007

Ok, I just validated that I can successfully consume from a remote jms provider and send to a local jms provider using the bridge and a remote jms provider loader configured using global JNDI namespace.

I'm using TRUNK but there haven't been any bridge code changes between CR1 and TRUNK.

I'm also using a version of remoting in which Ron has fixed several outstanding remoting bugs - I'm not sure if you'll need this, it'll be in the next release - but it's here for now, if you want:

http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.1.SP1-experimental/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073974#4073974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073974