[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - ControllerContext violates loader constraints

explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 10:05:31 EDT 2007

I am trying to execute the following piece of code from inside a potlet

  | JBossRenderRequest jrr = (JBossRenderRequest)rRequest.getAttribute("javax.portlet.request");
  | ServerInvocationContext serverContext = jrr.getControllerContext().getServerInvocation().getServerCo
  | ntext();

And i am getting the following exception
ERROR [CommandServlet] Exception in command invocation
  | java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/jboss/portal/core/controller/ControllerContext violates loader con
  | straints
  |         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

Can anyone give me clue of what would be causing this.

The reason for my above call is i am trying to get the HttpSession into a portlet so that i can access the properties(Objects) i set into portal session at the raise of an event.

In our application we dont have anything to do with logged in user (user authentication).

Is there any other easy way to access the Objects that i set into portal session be accessed from a portlet session.

The application is running on 2.6.1 and 4.2...

Please help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074029#4074029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074029