[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ending a Task.

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 13:13:53 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : When I am ending a taskinstance do I have to manually clear the actor, and the group assignments?
no

anonymous wrote : What is happening is my tasks hang around in the group assignments even though I ended the task. I just wanted to verify, seems like ending the task should make sure that task does not come up any longer when you grab the tasks by group assignments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074116#4074116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074116