[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: 403 error with custom JAAS login Module.

jflf83 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 15:39:56 EDT 2007

Hi, I have the same problem in my application. I´m using the databaseServerLoginModule too.
SOMETIMES, when a user try to log on,  happen a 403. The same problem doesn´t happen all the time, sometimes the  same user can log on in the application without problems.
I can´t find the problem in the logs of the server and I don´t know what I have to do, because the problem do not happen all the time.
Someone can help me?
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074158#4074158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074158