[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem configuring server launch for Jboss 3.2

Disemboweler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 18:56:06 EDT 2007

Hello,
  I am attempting to replace a MyEclipse setup with the new JBoss Tools, but I am running into a problem.  I downloaded Europa, and the new JBoss Tools 2.0.0 beta 3.  I created a new server configuration using the JBoss AS 3.2 server type (I'm running 3.2.7).

  So far so good, but I need to add an external folder that to the classpath for the server.  I click on the server tab and open the "Overview" for the server I just created.  I then click on "Open Launch Configuration", navigate to the Classpath tab and select User Entries.  I click Advanced, External folder and select the folder I need to add.  It seems to add ok, so I click Apply and OK, but then if I click "Open Launch Configuration" again and go back to classpath, the folder I just added is gone!

  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074224#4074224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074224