[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss as a windows service cannot stop

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 21:12:26 EDT 2007

sagiman, I apologize. I didn't see that explorer had appended a question to your post or I would have asked explorer to start a new post. Anyway, my answers were to exlorer's questions, not to your posts.

Unfortunately, I have never used 4.0.1 (I skipped from 3.2.7 to 4.0.2), and have never used JBoss Native (though I have used both JavaService and Java Service Wrapper to run JBoss AS as a service).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074242#4074242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074242