[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @local @remote

jdijkmeijer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 03:50:23 EDT 2007

Hmm maybe I'm a brainwashed by Seam lately just do something as
#{sessionbeanname.doMethod} where the sessionbeanname is actually a seam reference, and of course I have forgotten a dozen times to declare the method in the bean.

But on the other hand It should not be too hard to reference those methods on the clientside: a name convention for the generated interface in the package or class:
I.e
my.very.pretty.Bean will have interfaces like:

my.very.pretty.remote.Bean having all the remote methods.
my.very.pretty.local.Bean having all the local methods
or
my.very.pretty.RIBean

It forces a name convention to the interface, which even may be a good thing while I'm thinking that over.
Thanks,
jeroen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074292#4074292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074292