[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM and JAAS Client authentication

btsibr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 08:37:47 EDT 2007

I think the only issue is that it isn't possible to propagate the client credentials from the JAAS client login to the standard ConnectionFactory.  This would be a feature request.

However, it's still a puzzle why I was allowed to send to the destination without providing credentials, but was unable to read from it.  This is the only potential 'bug'.

My mention of the CallerIdentityLoginModule is a separate configuration issue related to the use of the JmxXA connection factory from EJBs/MDBs.  Although, for MDBs it would be nice if it was possible to use the @RunAs role without having to provide a username and password (without a username and password I get an exception).  In our certificate based system, we don't use passwords anywhere.  Of course this is more of a feature request than a bug.

Incidentally, is there a schedule for 1.4.0CR2 or GA?  I'm experiencing the issue where improperly disconnected sessions eventually cause the server to hang up because the bundled version of remoting doesn't have the callback timeout.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074412#4074412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074412