[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM BPEL / activeBPEL

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 09:48:27 EDT 2007

Hey,

I had two questions concerning activeBPEL & Jboss's jBPM BPEL.

1. Are there any major differences between them ?

2. I can find an example of how to plug in activeBPEL into JBoss ESB, I'd like to do the same with Jboss jBPM's BPEL. I managed to tie in JBoss ESB(including jBPM) with jBPEL, but when I deploy a definition, the JPDLArchiveParser picks it up in stead of the BPEL processor. Is there a clear example on how to plug jBPM's BPEL engine into the ESB, I'm swimming in config-files here ~~.

If there would be an example of jBoss BPEL combined with ESB, examining that'd probably answer most of my other questions.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074429#4074429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074429