[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - support for webbrowsers Opera , Konquerer

zamoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 09:53:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I am green in this Forum and above all with JBoss. In addition I amnot a technical guy at all. I have the following question:

I am looking for webbrowser support for a technical solution with Oracle Instant Portal 10q Release 2 (10.1.2). Required webbrowsers to be supported are : Internet explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Konqueror and Opera. All these requirements are 'core' = must haves.

This Oracle technology does not support all the required browsers. Is it a solution to use JBoss ?

Looking forward to any answers.

Many thanks in advance!

Zamoc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074433#4074433