[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - SAR to depend on all datasources?

moshe.benshoham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 09:55:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a SAR that dynamically scans the JNDI tree to discover the deployed datasources. I need to make sure all datasources are loaded before the SAR is. I know I can define the dependency explicitly in the jboss-service.xml like this:

<server>
  | 	<mbean code="com.blabla"
  | 		name="com.blabla:service=BatchServer">
  |               <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=jdbc/com/blablaDataSource/ds1</depends>
  |               <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=jdbc/com/blablaDataSource/ds2</depends>
  |               <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=jdbc/com/blablaDataSource/ds3</depends>
  | 	</mbean>
  | </server>

but I don't want to maintain this list together with the datasources list. Can I somehow depend on all datasources?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074435#4074435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074435