[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Verify failed Error with JBOSS

BillCCHKK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 12:13:42 EDT 2007

I thought I'd post an update on this, since it was the only hit I found on the IllegalName error message.  I ran into a similar error message working with JBossWS, and spent a while figuring out that it was a blatant, dumb error on my part.  I was specifying the Java class in web.xml as 'echo/Echo' instead of as 'echo.Echo'.

The error message is correct, since 'echo/Echo' is an illegal Java class name.

Hope that helps someone.

- Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074496#4074496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074496