[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to use declare/use namespace locally?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 19:30:52 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to use ILOG JViews Chart with Seam 1.2.1. I am running into prefix not bound to a namespace problem.

anonymous wrote : XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
  | 		<jvcf:chartView style="width:500 px; height:300 px;"></jvcf:chartView>

where jvcf is defined as

xmlns:jvcf="http://www.ilog.com/jviews/tlds/jviews-chart-faces.tld"

I think the URL is not valid. I found a copy of jviews-chart-faces.tld locally. Can I define the namespace to use the local copy instead? How would I go about doing that?

Thanks for your help.
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074623#4074623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074623