[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JNDI and DefaultDS

axel.becker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 05:47:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

i have downloaded the latest stable version of jboss application server (4.2.1.GA Stable 90 MB 2007-07-16)

After that i have build a small webapplication which contains a ServletContextListener.

Now i want to lookup the DefaultDS in the "contextInitialized"-Method of my ServletContextListener, but i allways get a "NameNotBoundException". I tried a lot of JNDI-Names ("java:DefaultDS" "java:/DefaultDS" "java:comp/env/jdbc/DefaultDS")

I dont make any changes on the jboss configuration! During the startup i get this information:

  | 23:06:00,758 INFO  [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=Data
  | SourceBinding,name=DefaultDS' to JNDI name 'java:DefaultDS'

I have no ideas, how to solve this problem :-(

Bye, Axel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074767#4074767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074767