[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Navigation question

shimonlifshitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 07:17:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

How can I know in the invoked render() or doView() that the user clicked on a navigational tab to get to this page and NOT just typed a URL for that page in the browser?

The reason I wish to know how this can be done is because I want to display an "untouched" view of the page when navigating with tabs and the "touched" view in any other case that the user arrived at this page.

untouched - no user interaction occurred with the windows on the page
touched - user interacted with the windows on the page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074798#4074798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074798