[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How to reset the authentication cache

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 11:09:41 EDT 2007

I use a LDAPExtLoginModule in JBoss 4.2.0

1- First I try to connect with a user that is not granted for the application. I have an error mesage
2- I Add the right role to the user and I try to reconnect
3- I have the same error. LoginModule is not accessed. It looks like JBoss have a cache for LoginModule access.

How can I reset that cache ? The only solution I found was to shutdown/restart JBoss. That's not a solution for production.

Where can I found some documentation about this a cache ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074886#4074886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074886